Monday, October 20, 2008

Artists Come Out for Vision

A group of eclectic artists added their energy to the Vision Vancouver campaign launch yesterday, and hit the front page of 24 Hours today. Hula-hoopers, contact jugglers, and of course the Carnival Band added a dose of celebration to this group of politicians and supporters.

Led by Gregor Robertson, Vision Vancouver promises an end to homelessness, the growth of a green economy, and an investment in creativity. The party has forged an alliance with COPE to avoid splitting the progressive vote and unseat the NPA.

1 comment:

Gölök said...

Ingrates! I am an artist. I am from a long line of artists. However this is just an artist group, I am guessing, not artists themselves individually.

I am an artist against Vision.

Best and To Liberty!

Gölök Z Buday
"[To My Fellow-Citizens of the United States of America
I put the following work under your protection. It contains my opinion on religion.] You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right to his own opinion, however different that opinion may be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it." -- Thomas Paine, The Age Of Reason.